Sunday, May 15, 2011

An Introduction

Greetings! This first post comes to you from Western, Massachusetts (The Pioneer Valley if we're being technical) where it has been raining cats and dogs all day. I will introduce myself as a 20 year old New Englander from the lovely town of Northampton, MA. I grew up in Northampton, attended The Northfield Mount Hermon School in Northfield, MA and upon graduation made my way down I-91S to Trinity College in Hartford, CT. Growing up my family vacationed on Cape Cod in North Truro. I spent this past summer (and will spend the coming summer) living and working on Chappaquiddick, an island three minutes off the eastern coast of Martha's Vineyard. I am a voracious Boston sports fan, an exercise addict (Division III college swimmer), seafood lover, and student of Political Science. The content of this blog will dwell on those previously listed topics and no doubt many others in the hopes of sharing my love for all things New England with all those curious. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment